miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

Audio Book de Luna Nueva





I stuck my finger under the edge of the paper and jerked it under the tape. ‘Shoot,’ I muttered when the paper sliced my finger. A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut. It all happened very quickly then. ‘No!’ Edward roared … Dazed and disorientated, I looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm - and into the fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires.

Deslicé el dedo bajo el filo del papel y tiré de la tapa. 'Maldita sea,' murmuré, cuando el papel me cortó el dedo. Una gota de sagre salía del pequeño corte. Todo pasó muy rápido. 'No!' rugió Edward... Aturdida y desorientada, miré la brillante sangre roja que salía de mi brazo - y los ojos enfebrecidos de seis vampiros repentinamente hambrientos.



Fuente: Little, Brown Book Group

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario